This page is a record of my domestic PV project using a Raspberry Pi as a control system – status ONGOING
Create a domestic power system that:
- Generates as much solar power as possible.
- Uses as much of that power as possible, and exports excess to the grid.
- Uses the grid to supplement use.
- Provides a UPS capability to cover rare grid outages
- Provides EV charge capability to replace existing diesel car for local range travel only
- Provides V2H (Vehicle to Home) and V2G (Vehicle to grid) capabilities
- Makes use of cheap rate electricity and whatever other price models that are developed to integrate small scale generators into a comprehensive grid.
- Reduces current oil used for domestic heating and hot water heating.
- Read about the project - 4.5MB
Copyright Darrell Moores 2020